CALL-HEAR ™ for Easy Fill-Up
Offer immediate assistance in refueling.
Call-Hear ™ makes it easier for petrol/gas stations to offer good service to people with special needs. As the petroleum industry shifted from a full service to a self-service industry, they forgot about the millions of disabled drivers. Many of the drivers with disabilities actually need help in pumping petrol/gas into their vehicles. By law in the USA and various other countries, an employee is required to pump petrol/gas for a disabled person if there is more than one employee on duty.
The two basic problems with this are:
1. There is no consistent way of letting the employees know that assistance is needed.
2. There is no way of knowing how many employees are inside.
The call-hear pad attatched to the pump will allow people with special needs to easily call for assistance at a petrol/gas station, without having to get out of the car or make an effort: Using the telescopic extendable magnetic key, a person can easily point the magnetic key through the open car window at the call pad to call for assistance.
Alternatively, the personal AC3 Call-Hear Device allows a person to call for assistance from their car.
A petrol/gas station offering Call-HearTM Easy Fill-Up will be welcoming new and loyal customers to enjoy the excellent service and care of the station.
Not only will the petrol/gas station be gaining a good public image for serving its community with dignity and respect, it will be awarded with returning loyal customers who enjoy the professional service.
Call-Hear ™ for Easy Fill-up is affordable and simple to install!
The Call-Hear ™ Easy Fill-up Kit consists of:
- Call-Hear ™ Wireless Transmitters: 1-4 call units may be recognized by the chiming unit.
- Wireless Chime Receiver: with adjusting volume control, flashing strobe and coloured lights for transmitter identification (battery operated, power supply optional).
- Installation Tools: May be attached to surfaces using the double sided sticking tape provided, for easy installation or mounted to a surface with the supplied screw set.